The Private Suite Website
Terms and Conditions of Use
- About these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), together with the charter and bylaws and Membership Terms and Conditions for The Private Suite LAX® (“The Private Suite”), set out the terms and conditions that will apply when You use The Private Suite Website (www.theprivatesuite.com) and/or reserve services through The Private Suite Website (“Website”). If you are unable to understand, or have any questions about these Terms, please contact The Private Suite directly. When you create an online account with The Private Suite and in each instance before you submit a request for services or reservations through the Website you will check a box confirming that you have read and accept these Terms. Please note that these Terms are subject to change so please review and save or print a copy of the current terms and conditions prior to each booking you submit.
- Company information
The Private Suite LAX, LLC
- The Private Suite grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of The Private Suite. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You agree that you will not directly hyperlink to or otherwise use the Website URL for any purpose other than to obtain information regarding The Private Suite or to order Services from The Private Suite.
- Disclaimer of Warranties, Fitness, and Liability
- The Private Suite and the Website do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. You understand and agree that from time to time, the Website and/or services from The Private Suite may not be available and You understand and agree that The Private Suite and the Website shall have no liability for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from such unavailability for any reason.
- Use of the Website to create an account or to initiate services for The Private Suite is at your sole risk and all online services are delivered to You “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other rights whatsoever.
- You agree that the following contain proprietary information and material that is owned by The Private Suite LAX, LLC and/or its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws including but not limited to copyright and trademark protection: the Website, any services through The Private Suite, and graphics, user interface, audio or video clips, editorial content, scripts, and software used to implement services through the Website. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information in or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Website and/or the services of The Private Suite and in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Website or any proprietary material of The Private Suite may be reproduced in any form or by any means except as expressly permitted in these Terms. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, decompile, or create derivative works based upon the Website or The Private Suite in any manner and you shall not exploit the Website or The Private Suite in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
- By using the Website, you expressly agree and covenant that The Private Suite LAX LLC and The Private Suite are not liable to you for:
- Any loss, damage, injury, or expense arising from use of the Website unless resulting from the intentional misconduct of The Private Suite or its agents;
- Any loss of profit, loss of income, loss of business, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill or any other consequential or indirect damages whatsoever regardless of foreseeability;
- Any loss or corruption of or damage to your data;
- Any loss, damage, injury, or expense arising out of any acts, errors, omissions, policies, alterations, modifications, changes, or conduct of the Los Angeles International Airport or any airline.
- Service Requests
- You acknowledge and represent that all Services purchased under or subject to these Terms are intended for personal, non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold or vended to any third party. No Service provided subject to these Terms may be transferred without the express written permission of The Private Suite.
- Upon receipt and verification of a booking through the Website, The Private Suite will issue a receipt via e-mail to the address supplied by the user through the Website. The Private Suite shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage arising from misdirection of emails, limitations of email services, or inaccuracy in either submission or transcription of any electronic mail addresses. The receipt so generated serves only to notify you of receipt of your request for Services and does not constitute an offer for or acceptance of an offer for Services by The Private Suite.
- When you create your account and book through the Website, you will be providing The Private Suite with your personal information. You agree that The Private Suite may disclose your personal information to its personnel and agents on a need to know basis and in such instances to be held as Confidential Information solely in connection with the processing and effectuation of any orders for Services at The Private Suite. Your personal information may also be available via binding legal process issued by a court or agency of competent jurisdiction. In such event, The Private Suite shall take all possible and legal steps to notify you of such request and shall cooperate with you or your legal representatives in the preservation of your Privacy and Confidential Information.
- General Terms
- The terms of this Agreement are severable and, in the event any term, provision or condition hereof is held unenforceable, the remaining terms, provisions and conditions shall remain applicable to the fullest extent permissible under law.
- Any legal action upon this Agreement, including any damages, claims, or interpretation of the terms hereof, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to any choice of law issues. Any such legal action shall be venued in the County of Los Angeles, State of California to which jurisdiction and venue all parties hereby stipulate.
- These Terms shall be applicable to and fully enforceable by or against any heir, devisee, successor in interest or subsidiary of The Private Suite.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change, alteration, or modification without prior notice.